The role of the parent worker is to provide support for parents of teenagers.
The service is for parents/carers with young adults aged 13-19 who feel in need of extra support to understand and manage their children's behaviour during their teenage years.
Parents/Carers can receive:
- One to one support - this is an individual meeting with the parent worker
- Family mediation - meetings with the parent and child to discuss and resolve issues
- Advice on parenting issues
- Information on resources and services in the borough
- Parenting groups and workshops that you can attend
Please call the parent worker to talk about your needs and see if they can help you. The service is available all over the borough through the workers in Battersea, Roehampton and Tooting.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Lynda Morris
- 020 8871 5391
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Age Ranges
- From 13 years to 19 years