Ambitious About Autism
Ambitious About Autism (AAA) is a national charity for children and young people with autism.
The charity is based at the Pears National Centre for Autism Education in North London, a new purpose-built building with many 'green' features. Ambitious About Autism works to improve services available for children and young people with autism and increase awareness and understanding of the condition. AAA are also committed to campaigning for change to ensure the needs of people with autism are understood and met.
AAA's offer also includes:
- The TreeHouse School, providing intensive specialist and integrated support for children with autism
- The Ambitious College, a specialist further education provision for learners with complex autism
- Talk About Autism, an online forum for people to learn more about autism, share experiences and get support
- Training and Consultancy services for parents/caeres and professionals.
For more information on the work of this organisation, please visit their website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Pears National Centre for Autism Education
- N10 3JA
- Get directions