This is a course for parents who would like to improve their English. ESOL classes are for adults where English is their second language.
These classes are for parents and carers of children aged 0 - 3 years.
This is an opportunity for parents to learn how to:
- talk to teachers at their child's school;
- help their child with their homework;
- understand what their children are learning; and
- write formal letters and fill in forms.
Please contact the centre for availability and to book a space.
Who to contact
Where to go
- York Gardens Children's Centre
- SW11 2UG
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mondays: 12:30 - 3:00pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
Please contact York Gardens Children's Centre for classes in the Battersea area
Last updated: 24 Jun 2019