Down's Syndrome Association
The Down's Syndrome Association ia an organisation which aims to create the conditions that all people with Down's Syndrome need to live full and rewarding lives.
This is the only national organisation focusing solely on all aspects of living successfully with Down's Syndrome.
The Association's activities include:
- Providing an Information Helpline giving advice on all aspects of living with Down's on a daily basis including: benefits, education, health and social care and employment.
- Organising fundraising activities to raise money for the association through events, sponsorship and trusts
- Providing information to the media, public and professionals, to inform and influence public policy
- Providing training throughout the UK for members, professionals and carers
- Administering the membership of the association including new & existing members and affiliated groups.
For further information on the work of the Association, please visit their website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Langdon Down Centre
2A, Langdon Park
- TW11 9PS
- Get directions