Special Educational Needs, Inclusion and Disability Policy 2015 to 2018
This policy identifies the key principles that underpin the changes that are being made within Wandsworth to working practices and service development to implement the SEND reforms.
Local agencies are working to make improvements which include:
- partnership with parents, carers, children and young people,
- improvements to the way that agencies work together to assess needs and deliver services to families,
- improvements to the way that young people with SEND are prepared for adulthood and
- the choices available to them.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Eleanor Thain
- Contact Position
- Disability Information Manager
- 020 8871 8907
To access this information you can download the document using the link above.