Wimbledon Park Montessori School (PNS)
Wimbledon Park Montessori School provides high quality Montessori Nursery Education for children between the ages of two to five years old, within purpose built premises in the 'Grid' area of Southfields.
Wimbledon Park Montessori School operates during term times only, on a sessional basis of mornings or afternoons. Our curriculum follows the Early Years Foundation Stage, within the framework of the Montessori Philosophy. This offers access to unique educational eqiuipment that accommodates all levels of ability. Children learn and progress at their own pace, developing independence, and an understanding of the world around them.
WPMS achieved an Outstanding rating for its most recent Inspection (September 2011).
Please contact Wimbledon Park Montessori School for further information.
Who to contact
Where to go
206, Heythorp Street
- SW18 5BU
- Get directions
Buses: 156 Underground: Southfields and Wimbledon Park
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Monday - Friday term time only 9am - 12 .15 pm and 1 pm - 4.15
- £1880 per term (based on five morning or afternoon sessions),£1650 per term (based on four morning or afternoon sessions),£1430 per term (based on three morning or afternoon sessions)
- Age Ranges
- From 2 years to 5 years 11 months
- Has Provision
- Please contact nursery to discuss wheelchair access requirements.
- Please contact nursery to discuss specific needs.
- Please contact nursery to discuss specific dietary requirements.
- Has Provision
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities and resources reflect wide ranging cultures. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- Immediate vacancies
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 9:00am 4:15pm
Kitchen and cooking
Visits and outings
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 26/11/2007 Integrated Good 19/09/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 17/03/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 07/06/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding