Unique Youth at the George Shearing Centre
Unique Youth, a specialist after school club, runs at the George Shearing Centre. Referrals are taken from parents/carers or social workers and then either a home visit is arranged or if the parent/carer prefers a visit to the centre is organised.
Unique Youth is for young people aged 13-25 years old with learning disabilities and complex needs.
At Unique Youth you can:
- SOCIALISE- Meet your friends in an informal setting during our term time and half term youth club!
- PARTICIPATE-We run various activities – including pool, cooking,drumming, football, art, computers and Playstation!
- HALF TERM FUN- Take part in half term activities in February, April and October
- VISIT NEW PLACES- We go on residentials through the year
- SUMMER FUN- Join us for our three weeks of holiday youth club in the summer half term.
- DISCO'S AND TALENT SHOWS- We host youth disco's once a month and our youth club talent show once a year!
The centre is fully accessible with a great team to support your young persons journey into adulthood!
Who to contact
Where to go
- George Shearing Centre
- SW11 2TF
- Get directions
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £1 Per day
- term time costs (half term costs may differ please contact us for more information)
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your young person yourself or
- your social worker could refer you or your young person, or
- or they could be referred by another professional
- Contact Name
- Zenovia Grant
- Contact Telephone
- 0207 228 2230
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Last updated: 18 Jan 2019