Mr Michael James Britten
I have been childminding with my wife since 2008. She is a Primary School teacher at Belleville School. In 2011 I took over as the primary childminder with my wife assisting when she is not at school.
We have two boys aged 5 and 7 years of age who love the company of other children.
We live overlooking Clapham Common so the children get lots of fresh air and exercise. We also have a wide range of exciting resources, activities and outings available.
We pride ourselves on having a fun, friendly and happy environment where children think and enjoy spending their time.
I attend local playgroups and make full use of outdoor spaces on clapham common and have my own transport for outings further outfield.
Who to contact
- 07966 141 835
Where to go
Tube: Clapham South
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £8.00 Per hour
- There is a 10% discount available for siblings.
- I have experience with delayed development. Please call me to discuss details.
- I welcome children from all backgrounds.
- Immediate vacancies
- I have one full time vacancy for a child aged 0-5 years. Available immediately.
- Date updated
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:00am 7:00pm
- Offers pickups
- Belleville Primary School
- I can pick up from various local schools
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 12/03/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 24/02/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 24/04/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good