Macmillan Benefits Advice Service
Macmillan Benefits Advice Service provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice and information for people in South West London affected by cancer. Advice is available on topics that include: welfare benefits, tax credits, concessions, charitable grants, carers allowance, health costs such as prescription, applying for local authority financial support and disability living allowance.
Anyone affected by cancer can contact the project for information.
The project is in Citizens Advice Wandsworth, which aims to:
- provide the advice people need for the problems they face;
- give face-to-face advice; and
- point people in the direction of other suitable services when needed.
Please call for further information and to make an appointment.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Citizens Advice Wandsworth
265 Lavender Hill
- SW11 1JB
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Phone line open Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5:00pm
Last updated: 15 Jun 2021