Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) at Queen Mary's Hospital
The PALS team at Queen Mary's is a patient-friendly, easy to access service designed to provide a personal contact to assist patients, relatives and carers. PALS offers on-the-spot advice and information about the services or care you have received at Queen Mary's Hospital or any NHS facility. It is run from St George's Hospital.
This service is for people of all ages.
Specifically, the Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALS) will:
- provide information about the NHS and help with any other health-related enquiry
- help resolve concerns or problems when you are using the NHS
- provide information about the NHS complaints procedure and how to get independent help if you decide you may want to make a complaint
- provide you with information and help introduce you to agencies and support groups outside the NHS
- inform you about how you can get more involved in your own healthcare and the NHS locally
- improve the NHS by listening to your concerns, suggestions and experiences and ensuring that people who design and manage services are aware of the issues you raise
- provide an early warning system for NHS Trusts and monitoring bodies by identifying problems or gaps in services and reporting them.
Please call or visit the website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Queen Mary's Hospital
- SW15 5PN
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm