Go Ape in Battersea Park free WAND/WAND+ card holders' sessions this May Half Term
This May Half Term, on Tuesday 28 May between 9am and 10am WAND and WAND+ cardholders will be able to Go Ape! for free. This Easter each WAND or WAND+ cardholder can take one sibling or friend on each of their sessions.
There are 32 places on Tuesday 28 May for the Go Ape! Tree Top Junior Adventure, with four, 8 person sessions at 9:00am, 9:15am, 9:30am and 9:45am. Read more and book your places on Eventbrite.
Tree Top Junior
- 9:00 am 28 May https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/go-ape-wand-tree-top-junior-session-tues-28-may-900
- 9:15 am 28 May https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/go-ape-wand-tree-top-junior-session-tues-28-may-915
- 9:30 am 28 May https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/go-ape-wand-tree-top-junior-session-tues-28-may-930
- 9:45 am 28 May https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/go-ape-wand-tree-top-junior-session-tues-28-may-945
There are 15 places on Tuesday 28 May on the Tree Top Adventure for children aged 10 or over at 9am. Read more and book your free place on Eventbrite -
Tree Top Adventure
- 28 May 9am https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/go-ape-wandwand-cardholder-tree-top-adventure-tues-28-may-900
Our Sessions start between 9am and 9:45am, but please get to Go Ape! by at least 15 minutes before your session so you can read the safety information, get your wristband and get into your harness in good time.
There is a free access playground under Go Ape! where siblings can play, adults can sit at the picnic benches. Coffee and tea can be purchased close by.
For anyone cannot make a weekday, please get in touch and we’ll see if we can request a weekend place.
This is Go Ape's first ever urban adventure located in the heart of London. Go Ape Battersea takes a new twist on their classic Tree Top Adventure.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 8907
- Parent Organisation
- DCR, WAND and WAND+ Team
Where to go
- SW11 4NJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesday 28 May 2019, 9am to 9.45am.
- Time of day
- Free for the WAND card holder, one sibling or friend and an accompanying parent or carer, if needed.
To use this service you need to be:
- A WAND or WAND+ Card holder, or accompanying a WAND/WAND+ card holder.
Last updated: 20 May 2019