Welcome to the THRIVE Online website!
We provide free information and advice on services, including activities for children and young people aged 0-19 years (or 25, if the child or young person has a special need or disability).
THRIVE Online was previously known as Wandsworth's Family Information Service. This is keeping in line with the new Early Help Strategy that has been rolled out across the council.
We will still provide the same service, including:
- telephone help and advice: available Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- email help and advice: available Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- a website with a directory of services and organisations that can help and benefit families with children aged 0-18: available 24/7
- a Local Offer for children and young people aged 0-25 with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND)
Our contact details, which you can find at the bottom of every page, are now:
- telephone - 020 8871 7899 (same number as before)
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.wandsworth.gov.uk/thriveonline
We appreciate any and all feedback with regards to this change, so please do get in contact with us if you feel there is anything else we can do.
With best wishes,
The THRIVE Online Team