Children and young people in Wandsworth tell us what they want from us:
- Help to succeed in the future.
- To be listened to and involved in decisions.
- To be supported in key transitions and independence.
- To safeguard the most vulnerable and at-risk children and young people.
- To provide things to do, places to go and someone trusted to talk to.
Thrive Wandsworth Early Help Division will provide a programme of activities that help children and young people:
- Take risks and explore their lives safely.
- Feel that they belong and are a part of their community.
- Have a voice and communicate clearly about what they want.
- Build strong, healthy friendships and positive links with their families and communities.
- Understand their feelings and express them in a way that can be understood.
|Location||Session 1||Session 2|
|8th August - 6pm||22nd August - 6pm|
|Training Resource Centre
|5th August - 1:30pm||20th August - 1:30pm|
|Yvonne Carr Children's Centre
2 Thessaly Road
|6th August - 3pm||22nd August - 3pm|
|Devas Youth Club
2A Stormont Road
|7th August - 8pm||21st August - 7pm|
33-35 Danebury Avenue
|5th August - 6pm||20th August - 4:30pm|
|Kimber Skateboard Park
|5th August - 1:30pm||19th August - 1:30pm|
Refreshments will be provided and FREE entry into our Prize Draw
For further information, please contact
0208 871 7899