The most recent government advice is to stay alert and help to control the spread of the virus. In doing this, most services are starting to open up again.
To keep in line with the new guidance you:
- should continue to stay at home as much as possible, but you can now take part in more outdoor activities and spend more time outdoors
- must maintain social distancing (keep at least 2 metres away from those outisde your household) when out and about
- must wear a face covering when inside shops and on public transport
- can interact with other people from outside of your household whilst social distancing, this is for up to 6 people when outside, and one household within another household's home at a time
- can return to work if you cannot work from home, but your employer must ensure your work space is 'COVID-19 secure'
- Read here for more information about staying safe
- Read here for more information about what you can and can't do
- Avoid any public gatherings of more than 6 people, unless you live in the same house
- Ensure you are at least 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household
- Wash your hands, often, for 20 seconds
- Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unclean hands
- Sneeze and cough into a tissue and bin it immediately, then wash your hands
- Self isolate yourself and your family if you get any symptoms (see here for guidance on how long you should isolate for)
- Keep in contact with friends and relatives either by phone, message, or video messaging if possible. It is important to make sure your own, and others', mental health and wellbeing is looked after as much as possible during these times.
The Government have launched a Coronavirus Information Service on WhatsApp:
Simply save 07860 064 422 in your contacts, then send it a message with the word 'hi'
Please keep up to date with the latest coronavirus advice from Public Health England:
Gov.uk also have advice and guidance:
Citizen's Advice Wandsworth have some good advice around work and pay:
Please also check the Council's website for local advice and guiance: