Wandsworth Council Easter activity programme for young people (you will need to send an email using each link to get involved):
Monday 6th April:
- Finger boarding with Jackson @ 10am via YouTube (ages 8-13)
- Photography with Ifty @ 2pm via Zoom (ages 11-15)
- Making chocolate nests @ 5pm via YouTube (ages 8-13)
Tuesday 7th April:
- Yoga with Zara @ 10am via Zoom
- Street Dance with Kiera @ 2pm via YouTube
- Mask masking with Debbie @ 5pm via YouTube (ages 8-13)
Wednesday 8th April:
- Origami with Jackson @ 10am via YouTube (ages 8-13)
- Film and photogarphy with Ifty @ 2pm via Zoom (ages 11-15)
- Body fitness with Naz @ 5pm via YouTube
Thursday 9th April:
- How to fix a puncture with John @ 10am via YouTube
- Coding website design by Digilab @ 2pm via Skype
- Fortnite competitions with Josh @ 5pm via YouTube
Please note that face-to-face activities will not be taking place during the coronavirus lockdown. There may be alternative online activities on offer, so please contact the provider to find out.
In this section you will find activities and things to do across the borough.
To browse all services and support available, click on 'Search all services in this category'. Alternatively, you can refine your search by clicking on the categories below.
Wandsworth Council's Youth Website